Duties and Responsibilities
- Elicit requirements from key project stakeholders through interviews, workshops, document analysis etc...
- Understanding and documenting business processes and workflows and their relationships.
- Clearly articulate the business requirements and scope of the project.
- Should become subject matter expert and provide various recommendations and ideas to the client for creating the better product.
- Work with UX designers and project managers throughout the project lifecycle and ensure the deliverables are aligned with client needs.
- Defining use cases to articulate new functional software needs and the roles of each class of application user.
- Analyzing the impact of change requests.
- Supporting traceability from requirements through to QA; assisting in the definition of test plans and testing strategies and in the creation of test cases.
- Presenting concepts in a concise and focused manner, including narrative, process diagrams, role and accountability diagrams and business-focused storyboards.
- At least 3 years of experience as Business / Systems Analyst in Service Industry.
- A degree in IT / Computer Science.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Basic understanding of information technology and business concepts.
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation.
- ASP.NET Identity or similar experience is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving and strong communication skills.
- Any certifications in business analysis is an added advantage.
Coimbatore & Boca Raton, FL USA